- Increases the cation exchange and buffer capacity of soil and thus free P, Ca and microelements held by clay minerals and increase their availability to plants.
- Chelates nutrients and reduces leaching of chemical fertilizers.
- Increases organic matter in soil and decrease the use of inorganic chemicals fertilizers.
- Helps break up compacted clay soils and allowing for enhanced water penetration and better root zone growth and development.
- Adds essential organic material necessary for water retention in sandy soil and thus improving root growth and enhancing the sandy soil’s ability to retain and not leach out vital plant nutrients.
- Mitigates the toxic effect on plants in high salinity and sodicity soils.
- Enhances growth and proliferation of beneficial micro-organisms in soil.
- Helps in balancing the soil pH.
Directions for use
For soil application, dilute at a rate of 1 part HUM-TURF to 50 parts water. For foliar application, dilute at a rate of 1 part HUM-TURF to 250 parts water.It can be used alone or in combination with fertilizers and pesticides. A compatibility test is recommended prior to mixing with other chemicals. Shake well before use. Apply 4 gallons per acre during the cultivation season using pivot or drip irrigation system.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of contact, immediately flush skin, eyes or clothing with plenty of water for at least for 10 minutes.
HUM-TURF 1258 PKRF is a natural organic soil conditioner and fertilizer. It is brown to black in color and soluble in water.
- Improves soil structure
- Builds strong and deeper root mass
- Improves salt, heat, drought and disease tolerance
- Increases effectiveness of pesticides
- Increases establishment rate
- Improves plant vitality and longevity