- Increases the cation exchange and buffer capacity of soil and thus free P, Ca and microelements held by clay minerals and increase their availability to plants.
- Chelates nutrients and reduces leaching of chemical fertilizers.
- Increases organic matter in soil and decrease the use of inorganic chemicals fertilizers.
- Helps break up compacted clay soils and allowing for enhanced water penetration and better root zone growth and development.
- Adds essential organic material necessary for water retention in sandy soil and thus improving root growth and enhancing the sandy soil’s ability to retain and not leach out vital plant nutrients.
- Mitigates the toxic effect on plants in high salinity and sodicity soils.
- Enhances growth and proliferation of beneficial micro-organisms in soil.
- Helps in balancing the soil pH.
HUM-SQUASH 1258 PKSH is a natural organic soil conditioner and fertilizer. It is brown to black in color and soluble in water.
- Increases branching and root hair development of plant.
- Increases root dry matter of plant
- Stimulates root and shoot growth of plant
- Stimulates root growth and improve plant resistance to disease and plant response to feeding by nematodes, and water stress caused by drought
Directions for use
For soil application, dilute at a rate of 1 part HUM-SQUASH to 50 parts water. For foliar application, dilute at a rate of 1 part HUM-SQUASH to 250 parts water.It can be used alone or in combination with fertilizers and pesticides. A compatibility test is recommended prior to mixing with other chemicals. Shake well before use. Apply 3 gallons per acre during the cultivation season using pivot irrigation system.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of contact, immediately flush skin, eyes or clothing with plenty of water for at least for 10 minutes.
Time and Rate of Applications in open field under pivot irrigation
|After sowing the seeds||Apply 1 gallon per acre directly to soil|
|4 weeks after first application||Apply 1 gallon per acre|
|4 weeks after second application||Apply 1 gallon per acre|
Time and Rate of Applications in greenhouse under drip irrigation
|After 2 weeks of sowing the seeds or transplanting the seedings||Apply 1 gallon per 1000 m2 directly to soil|
|4 weeks after first application||Apply 1 gallon per 1000 m2|
|4 weeks after second application||Apply 1 gallon per 1000 m2|