- Increases the cation exchange and buffer capacity of soil and thus free P, Ca and microelements held by clay minerals and increase their availability to plants.
- Chelates nutrients and reduces leaching of chemical fertilizers.
- Increases organic matter in soil and decrease the use of inorganic chemicals fertilizers.
- Helps break up compacted clay soils and allowing for enhanced water penetration and better root zone growth and development.
- Adds essential organic material necessary for water retention in sandy soil and thus improving root growth and enhancing the sandy soil’s ability to retain and not leach out vital plant nutrients.
- Mitigates the toxic effect on plants in high salinity and sodicity soils.
- Enhances growth and proliferation of beneficial micro-organisms in soil.
- Helps in balancing the soil pH.
Directions for use
For soil application, dilute at a rate of 1 part HUM-SUGAR BEETS to 50 parts water. For foliar application, dilute at a rate of 1 part HUM-SUGAR BEETS to 250 parts water. It can be used alone or in combination with fertilizers and pesticides. A compatibility test is recommended prior to mixing with other chemicals. Shake well before use. Apply 3 gallons per acre during the cultivation season using pivot irrigation system.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of contact, immediately flush skin, eyes or clothing with plenty of water for at least for 10 minutes.
Time and Rate of Applications
|At planting or one week before planting||Apply 1 gallon per acre directly to soil|
|At 4 to 6 leaves or After 45 days of Planting||Apply 1 gallon per acre foliar|
|At 8 to 14 leaves or after 75 days of planting||Apply 1/2 gallon per acre foliar|
|after 105 days of planting||Apply 1/2 gallon per acre foliar|
HUM-SUGAR BEETS 1258 PKSB is a natural organic soil conditioner and fertilizer. It is brown to black in color and soluble in water.
- Provides phosphate to supply the energy for early growth and development, especially root mass.
- Provides Potassium for plant water regulation and structural integrity.
- Increases the production and transport of sugars, fat and protein during sugar beet production.
- It restores phosphorous deficiency in soils and in plants with dark green to dull blue-green leaves
- Increases the weight of sugar beet roots and the % sugar content of them.
|K deficiency Symptoms||Phosphorous deficiency Symptoms|
|Dull leaves with mild chlorosis on leaf margins||Plants are stunted with a stiff appearance|
|Older leaves, marginal and interveinal appear burned|
|The color of leaves ranges from dark green to dull blue-green|
|Older Leaves wilt and hang down||Anthocyan pigment may be visible which gives a red/violet color to the leaves veins and margins|